I've been writing about whatever comes to mind lately and thought that this would be a good place to put them.
Friday, October 17, 2014
Nerves
Nerves. Nervous? It happens. I think it's funny when I claim to 'know' someone, but I can get tongue tied and uncomfortable around the person. It rarely happens with my closest friends because they actually know me. They know what I'm thinking without having me say anything, but to others that may only know my face, I always feel like I have something to prove or defend. Can you relate to this? Simple questions can sound complicated to me. Are they asking about the whole story? Do we have time for me to tell the whole story? Do they care to listen to the whole story? Or should I just tell part of it, but have them wonder about the rest? I guess that's when my nerves come out to play. It's tough to not wonder about how people may perceive you. How will these people interpret my thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment