I've been writing about whatever comes to mind lately and thought that this would be a good place to put them.
Monday, October 20, 2014
Silence
I usually say that "I don't care" but in truth, that's just a reply. I do care. It has crossed my mind. I have thought about it. I've analyzed it for as much as I can, but I don't let it bother me. I guess I've come to a point in my life where I know that I don't have control over certain things. I have to let it be, so that's where my silence comes in to play. I am silent because my opinion shouldn't matter and if you wanted my opinion, then you would ask for it. I am not as heartless as many of my friends would take me as. Why stress about something that you don't have control over? Why should you let it affect you? Just think about it... certain things just don't deserve your energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment